New Door NGO is an International Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator, led by a team of passionate professionals that has been actively working since 2013. Our goal is to train, guide and inspire social business innovators
Our fields of activity:
- We help startups to transform their social initiatives into sustainable social business, by providing them concentrated relevant knowlege, access to best experts in the field and support of mentors.
- We educate and consult companies in the field of social corporate responsibility.
- We organize social entrepreneurship forums and experience exchange programs.
Our Alumni are on the frontline impacting the following social issues:
- Employment of people with special needs
- Orphanages and children centers
- Support for children suffering from AST and their families
- Social integration of blind people
- Senior citizen employment
- Community integration for former prisoners
- Development for children with study difficulties
- Social integration of refugees
And much much more!
We believe that success is measured not only by amounts earned, but also by changes made. Positive humane changes in our society that impact all of us.